About Me

My blog will consist mostly of book reviews and maybe some other book related stuff! My passion right now is romance, YA, NA, suspense, but who knows what will pop up! Reviews will include the great ones that I fell in love with, the bad ones that I couldn’t finish & the ones I “had” to finish because I was told to “give it a chance”!! These are my opinions & only mine & I will be honest no matter what! I do not mean to offend anyone & certainly feel free to comment or give me feedback, but this is my point of view and who knows, you might even find a good read!

Welcome to My Book Therapy!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

UNATTAINABLE by Madeline Sheehan

 Unattainable (Undeniable, #3)

3 STARS

Liked it, didn't love it.  :(  Unfortunately, I just couldn't get lost in it.  I liked the parallel stories, but it seemed too predictable to me.  A little too similar to the other 2 in the series as well.  I was not into "Dirty" at all.  I didn't enjoy his back story and what it did to him.  A little to dark for me.

Tegan was a pain in the #ss.  Way too volatile and annoying with her going off and screaming for most of the book.  I did love Gage and wish his story was different.  He deserved a better woman!!  Sorry Tegan :)

What I also enjoyed is the family dinners and reading more about the Prez and Eva and the other previous characters!

I am a little disappointed because I loved Undeniable and Unbeautifully but I love Madelaine's writing style and look forward to more books by her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment