About Me

My blog will consist mostly of book reviews and maybe some other book related stuff! My passion right now is romance, YA, NA, suspense, but who knows what will pop up! Reviews will include the great ones that I fell in love with, the bad ones that I couldn’t finish & the ones I “had” to finish because I was told to “give it a chance”!! These are my opinions & only mine & I will be honest no matter what! I do not mean to offend anyone & certainly feel free to comment or give me feedback, but this is my point of view and who knows, you might even find a good read!

Welcome to My Book Therapy!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

AFTER THE KISS (Sex, Love & Stiletto #1) by Lauren Layne

After the Kiss (Sex, Love & Stiletto, #1)

3.5 STARS

I have to admit I put this one off thinking it was going to be all sex and not much substance.  Thankfully, I was wrong!  It was not at all what I expected!  I was able to connect with the characters.  I found them humorous and real.  As much as I cannot relate to the fast lane of NY and Wall Street, their story was believable.  The awkward first dates and their banter were hilarious!
Great story and I will definitely follow this series!

**Rec'd from NetGalley for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment