About Me

My blog will consist mostly of book reviews and maybe some other book related stuff! My passion right now is romance, YA, NA, suspense, but who knows what will pop up! Reviews will include the great ones that I fell in love with, the bad ones that I couldn’t finish & the ones I “had” to finish because I was told to “give it a chance”!! These are my opinions & only mine & I will be honest no matter what! I do not mean to offend anyone & certainly feel free to comment or give me feedback, but this is my point of view and who knows, you might even find a good read!

Welcome to My Book Therapy!

Monday, October 28, 2013

FUELED (The Driven Trilogy #2) by K. Bromberg

Fueled (The Driven Trilogy, #2)
5 SEXY, ACE STARS!!!!

Again, I can't believe I wanted so long to read this series!!!!!  FUELED continues where DRIVEN left off.  The hotness continues in full force with lots of drama and banter and altercations to keep you hooked!

I did NOT expect to be ugly crying while reading this book!!!  Riley's final secret...OMG, I did NOT see that coming!  And Colton revealing more of his past...OMG, I think I cried for a full chapter!!

What an emotional ride!  I love that they are raging mad at each other one minute and then find so much comfort in each other the next minute! I love the fact that they give it to each other like it is and don't play games like in other books!  Ok, maybe sexy games LOL, but not mind games about the relationship and their feelings!!  There is no lack of passion and chemistry from these two!!

UGH, the ending!!!!!  I have to admit I predicted how it would end pretty early on, but that didn't make it any less nail-biting!!!  Seriously!!!  I NEED CRASHED!!!!!!!!  NOW!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment