About Me

My blog will consist mostly of book reviews and maybe some other book related stuff! My passion right now is romance, YA, NA, suspense, but who knows what will pop up! Reviews will include the great ones that I fell in love with, the bad ones that I couldn’t finish & the ones I “had” to finish because I was told to “give it a chance”!! These are my opinions & only mine & I will be honest no matter what! I do not mean to offend anyone & certainly feel free to comment or give me feedback, but this is my point of view and who knows, you might even find a good read!

Welcome to My Book Therapy!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

FINDING CINDERELLA (Hopeless #2.5) by Colleen Hoover

 Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)

5 SWEET STARS!!!!

What a great story!  I loved the story line, loved Daniel and Six, loved it beginning to end!  Read in about 2 hours (only because of interruptions :)!  So much emotion packed into this little novella!  When I read about what happened to her in Paris, my heart sank!  I was NOT expecting that!!  I felt every emotion along with this couple, which is rare for a novella!  Would love to read more about them in the future!  The only negative was that it was so short!!  :)

Thank you Colleen Hoover for providing this book free to your readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment