About Me

My blog will consist mostly of book reviews and maybe some other book related stuff! My passion right now is romance, YA, NA, suspense, but who knows what will pop up! Reviews will include the great ones that I fell in love with, the bad ones that I couldn’t finish & the ones I “had” to finish because I was told to “give it a chance”!! These are my opinions & only mine & I will be honest no matter what! I do not mean to offend anyone & certainly feel free to comment or give me feedback, but this is my point of view and who knows, you might even find a good read!

Welcome to My Book Therapy!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

DRIVEN (The Driven Trilogy #1) by K. Bromberg

 Driven (The Driven Trilogy, #1)
 
5 SIZZLING STARS!!!!
I can't believe I waited so long to read this series!!!!!  WOW...I feel like I needed a cold shower every time I paused reading!!  Talk about HOT!!!! 
Colton, Colton, Colton...holy f'n hotness!!!!!!  **SIGH**  Riley had no idea what hit her when she fell into his arms backstage at that auction!!! 
Riley is as straight laced as they come.  Always planning, always walking the line.  Until she meets Colton!!  The bad boy race car driver who turned her world upside down!  Colton can have any woman he wants and sets the terms.  No relationships, just arrangements!  Until now...Riley has turned his world upside down too!! 
The story had me from the first chapter!  From the first time Colton spoke, omg!!  This story is not for the bashful for sure!  All I can manage to say is hot, hot, hot!!! 
I loved the ending, as painful as it was to read and can't wait to continue on to Driven! 

No comments:

Post a Comment